Direct mail and other traditional advertising mediums
typically deliver a disappointing, less than 1% response.
By contrast, professionally executed e-mail campaigns
have been proven to produce an incredible 8-20% return.
Intervention Technologies .NET E-Market Mailer system
is a comprehensive, yet easy to use, online software,
giving customers the power to create, deliver and track
exciting, media-rich e-mail campaigns. Customers can use
E-Market Mailer as a stand-alone service to automatically
build and manage their customer base. A client can also
integrate it with our E-Portal Lite.
E-Market Mailer is an Internet Application developed
using the latest Microsoft .NET Technology, there is no
software or hardware to install, you can use it directly
from your web browser. We provide installation of your
existing customer data and complete setup of your E-Market
Mailer account, including a collection system to acquire
new customers directly from your web site. Your account
comes equipped with a secure administration area where
you’ll be able to manage customer data and create and
track campaigns. Your messages can be sent immediately
or scheduled up to months in advance using Intervention
Technologies email servers.
- Collect Customer Names and Data. Custom opt-in survey
form integrates with clients web site to collect information
- Segregate the Data. Create mini-group profiles of
customers based on demographics, past responses, preferences
- Download Customer Data for offline use. Download entire
customer list or established mini-groups.
- Create Email Campaigns. Using the custom templates
or the HTML builder, clients can create professional
- Send Messages. Scheduling features allow clients to
specify when the email gets delivered.
- Real-Time Reporting. Click-thru customers are tracked
and logged according to their actions when responding
- Handle Customer Responses Automatically. Clients can
establish default messages that will handle customer
- Built using the latest Microsoft .NET technology.
Contact ITI for product details